Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Friday, June 04, 2004


Pickin' Up the Slack

My Mom has a blog. No, not the Grand Dam Bitch. (That's her on the right. The Silly Human Female talked her into wearing that hat so she'd look maternal and sweet. Not! She's hell on paws to cats. I'm the big dog on the barrel.)

Alpha Human Mom's the one with the blog. Spends a lot of time reading me stuff the rest of the pack ignores. (My pups are a disappointment sometimes, but aren't they all?) Anyway, AHM's waaay too nice IMO. Almost never uses bad words. But ya' know, sometimes you just gotta' call a hairball a hairball and let the kitty litter fly. So I'm pickin' up the slack. Yeah, AHM helps--I'm a lousy typist--toes don't spread far enough--but I can say what I want, how I want. So I will.



posted by Harrison at 12:29 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment