Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Saturday, June 05, 2004


Purse or Curse?

AHM is sappy about horses. Why, when I'm around, I don't know, but there it is. She still gets all teary watching old films of Secretariat running around in the dirt. Geeze! If I got myself that messy in just two minutes, I'd get tossed in the bathtub! And what's with all the flowers? Whenever I come in wearing flowers there's hell to pay.

Right now everything is Smarty, Smarty, Smarty. (That's her title up there, not mine.) Damn! What's he got that I don't? We both have four legs, but mine are nice and study. He's got four spindly sticks! And we both got the same--ah--equipment. (Don't know if he's spindly or not in that department.) We're both champions. We're both redheads--point in his favor, of course. But he's only been in the sports business for two years! I went for ten and was still winning at the end. (Got a thing and two in common with Rock Hard Ten as well, but that's for a different post.)

Guess I can't begrudge another fellow his shot at immortality, even if he is an equine instead of a canine. Won't bet the farm, though.



posted by Harrison at 3:27 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment