Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Saturday, April 30, 2005


Kibbles & Bits®

I was diggin' through some of my favorite links the other day and wandered over to Ferdy's place to check out his funny stuff postin'. Imagine my shock when I followed the link to this picture. Arrrrgggghh! Do Meryl Yourish and Tig know about this guy? Gotta' admit even I would avoid meetin' this sucker in a dark alley--or a light alley--or an anywhere alley.

Oh, and speakin' of Meryl, I think I know what's causin' that "rodent problem" she's been havin'. Someone finally got to this guy and stashed the body at her place. It's probably the same people who got to Jimmy Hoffa. Can't say I blame 'em--I sure don't wanna' hear "Charlie the Hamster Sings the Ten Commandments" anytime soon.

And now for a public service announcement…

I'm postin' this little tidbit from the Improbable Research blog cause ya' gotta love the product's motto: "Clean up with POOP-FREEZE…because it's YOUR dootie!TM."

POOP-FREEZETM is a specially formulated aerosol freeze spray that, upon contact, forms a frosty film on dog poop (or cat poop) to harden the surface for easy pick-up…POOP-FREEZE is non-flammable, contains no CFC’s and is perfect for both outside and indoor use.



posted by Harrison at 2:23 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment