Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Correction

See, even I know it's important to issue corrections if I post somethin' misleadin'. (Insert snarky slam against MSM here.)

Meryl Yourish just advised me the cat picture linked in this post is a fake. Read her comment for a real scary picture!

On the other paw--and speakin' of scary pictures…

Check out this guy. (Barf warnin'--click at your own risk.)

"My name is Dennis Avner and my Indian name is Stalking Cat AKA Cat, Tiger, Tiger man Cat man and others not known to me. I am Huron and Lakota and in following a very old Huron Tradition I am transforming myself into my totem, a tiger."

I always thought a "totem" was a pole with carvings. Someone should use a pole on ole' Dennis.

Dug up at NRO's The Corner.



posted by Harrison at 1:40 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment