Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Wednesday, August 04, 2004


I Will Not…

..make snide comments about Gracie's butt. I will not make snide comments about Gracie's butt. I will not make snide comments about Gracie's butt. I will not make snide comm---arrrrgggghhhhh! Mine's cuter than your's is. Nyah, nyah, nyah…

Sorry. Genetic programming. Meryl Yourish has been very tolerant about me pickin' on her cats and very, very supportive and encouraging. Thank you, thank you, thank you (belated, I know, but we're still dealin' with Maury around here.) Plus she's been tryin' to console poor Worf with London broil so she's okay in my book--even if she does have some trouble tellin' the difference between Yorkies [them] and Australian Terriers [us]. Worf's Alpha Human Mom is out of town. Oh, yeah, we guys can be real--ah--poodles--when it comes to our AHMs leaving us.

So I guess I'll have to go spread the wealth. (Now where's that link to the Simon guy's blog…) And that reminds me… AHM--Buy batteries for the effin' digital camera (even if it is a cheap little freebie you got in a box of Cracker Jacks) so we can return the favor.

[That all depends upon whose butt you were planning on photographing.--AHM]

[Oh, like I have a chance in hell of getting a picture of yours, huh?--H]

[If you're going to get into butt blogging, go join Wonkette.--AHM]

Okay, okay. So back to cat butts. While AHM and me were over at Meryl's site, I made AHM follow the link to The Banterist's essay on 17 photos of a cat's butt. Everyone's gotta' read this guy. We all howled. He even made Grand Dam Bitch snort into her ice water, which AHM says she hasn't done since, well, puppyhood. Don't be drinkin' or eatin' while you read. Thanks for the tip, Meryl!

Now to sniff out that Simon person…



posted by Harrison at 1:27 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment