Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Friday, July 30, 2004


Read Me

…or I'll whizz on your shoes.

All right, I'll be serious. But sometimes I do wonder who reads this. Not that isn't fun to toss my opinions around in public, you understand. It's not something I get to do real often since getting my point across usually involves lifting my leg on questionable targets. That's the sum total of my political commentary, but only because I couldn't get credentials for the Demo-cat Convention. (Guess it has somethin' to do with that lifting my leg business.) I've been dogging DOTUS' Barney's footsteps for an interview leading up to the Republican Convention, but so far he's been maintaining his "No Comment" attitude.

AHM says I’m "lite reading," good for the occasional laugh. Kinda' like the TV shows people watch but won't admit they watch. (She won't spring for the upgraded sitemeter stats, and they won't take Liver Snaps®, so I can't be sure.) But sometimes I can guess. Like the other day when we were scrolling through NRO's The Corner I saw Jed Babbin's post on General Shalikashvili's speech.

"General Shalikashvili's shallow shilling exercise last night left me a bit puzzled. Last night, he bought into the Clintonian theme of the convention: We can't win this fight alone. Kerry will pluck his magic twanger and all our old allies will suddenly come running back to our side to join the fight." [Emphasis mine.]

Ah ha! Heard that expression recently has he? Or maybe he's just as old as AHM and remembers where it started. [And how old would that be, hmmmm?--AHM] [Beats me, but it's gotta' be well over 200 in dog years--H.] (Btw, it really is "Plunk your magic twanger, Froggie.")

[While over at that site, I discovered Froggie had a couple of friends, one of which was Squeaky--a hamster that pretended to be a bicycle-riding mouse. Rather like Kerry pretending to be a Presidential candidate.--AHM]

[This is my blog, lady! I was getting' to the hamster story, so butt out!--H]

Okay, okay. I'm not that egotistical. Well, maybe I am but I deserve to be. Politics is funny. Humans are funny. So read on…before I have to lift my leg…



posted by Harrison at 12:59 PM


11 Comments:

Blogger 8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Steve Austin said...

I like yuor blog. Please check out my australian cattle dog blog.

5:26 AM  
Blogger jon said...

I was searching for hot dog cart info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

1:02 AM  
Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Just was out for a blog and noticed yours, I w am new to this whole blogging and wondering if it would be a good way to promote my book about training dog to hunt and here is another book about training dog to hunt

9:03 PM  
Blogger kalisekj said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Lexie said...

You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

Lexie

Oh and another cool site is a ear stapling for weight loss site about other weight loss stuff.

4:25 AM  
Blogger blogger1272 said...

I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a penis enlargement reviews related site. It covers penis enlargement reviews related articles.

Drop by when you can.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my mental health services san diego
site. It is all about mental health services san diego
informations.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Ezio said...

Have you ever seen Asparagus this BIG
They grow up to 15in long and 2in wide.
fresh asparagus recipe

2:56 PM  
Blogger girl1872 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a big cock small woman related site pertaining to big cock small woman related articles.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jim Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of child toy.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment