Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Friday, July 30, 2004


Read Me

…or I'll whizz on your shoes.

All right, I'll be serious. But sometimes I do wonder who reads this. Not that isn't fun to toss my opinions around in public, you understand. It's not something I get to do real often since getting my point across usually involves lifting my leg on questionable targets. That's the sum total of my political commentary, but only because I couldn't get credentials for the Demo-cat Convention. (Guess it has somethin' to do with that lifting my leg business.) I've been dogging DOTUS' Barney's footsteps for an interview leading up to the Republican Convention, but so far he's been maintaining his "No Comment" attitude.

AHM says I’m "lite reading," good for the occasional laugh. Kinda' like the TV shows people watch but won't admit they watch. (She won't spring for the upgraded sitemeter stats, and they won't take Liver Snaps®, so I can't be sure.) But sometimes I can guess. Like the other day when we were scrolling through NRO's The Corner I saw Jed Babbin's post on General Shalikashvili's speech.

"General Shalikashvili's shallow shilling exercise last night left me a bit puzzled. Last night, he bought into the Clintonian theme of the convention: We can't win this fight alone. Kerry will pluck his magic twanger and all our old allies will suddenly come running back to our side to join the fight." [Emphasis mine.]

Ah ha! Heard that expression recently has he? Or maybe he's just as old as AHM and remembers where it started. [And how old would that be, hmmmm?--AHM] [Beats me, but it's gotta' be well over 200 in dog years--H.] (Btw, it really is "Plunk your magic twanger, Froggie.")

[While over at that site, I discovered Froggie had a couple of friends, one of which was Squeaky--a hamster that pretended to be a bicycle-riding mouse. Rather like Kerry pretending to be a Presidential candidate.--AHM]

[This is my blog, lady! I was getting' to the hamster story, so butt out!--H]

Okay, okay. I'm not that egotistical. Well, maybe I am but I deserve to be. Politics is funny. Humans are funny. So read on…before I have to lift my leg…



posted by Harrison at 12:59 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment