Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Wednesday, March 09, 2005


Ten Things

Don't know who really started this idea of listin' 10 things I've done that you probably haven't, but I saw it over at KarinKydland's blog and thought it was kinda' amusin'. Now since I'm a dog, there's lots of stuff I've done you humans will never do--or even think of doin'. To be fair I tried to avoid most of the easy ones--like rollin' in poop.

1. Whizzed on the 18th green at Pebble Beach. (On the corner not in the center.)

2. Was smuggled onto a cross-country airline flight and wasn't caught. (Pre-9/11 of course.)

3. Had Sean Connery call me "cute."

4. Modeled for a dog cookie advertisement. (No, I was not the cookie!)

5. Appeared on ESPN.

6. Drank my way along Cannery Row. (Water! I swear it was only water!)

7. Swam in the Great Lakes, the Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, the Pacific Ocean, and Monterey Bay. (Actually I fell into the shallows of Monterey Bay but that still counts, doesn't it?)

8. Herded a bull.

9. Beat a Rottweiler.

10. Bit a policeman. (Okay--almost. Missed him by that much.)



posted by Harrison at 12:13 AM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment