Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Thursday, June 24, 2004


Things I'd say if I spoke English

It's really "Things That I Would Like To Say Out loud At Work" that one of AHM's friends sent to her. There were 40 of them, but the top finishers IMEO are…

Winners Puppy Bitch… What am I? Flypaper for freaks?

Winners Puppy Dog… It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.

Reserve Winners Bitch… Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Reserve Winners Dog… And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?

Winners Bitch… Chaos, panic & disorder - my work is done here.

Winners Dog… If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Best of Winners... How do I set a laser printer to stun?

And the Best of Breed is… Who lit the fuse on your tampon?



posted by Harrison at 12:47 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment