Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Wednesday, June 23, 2004


Uuuurrrrp

Now this is just embarrassing.

"Scientists have developed a serum to reduce methane gas in burping sheep, cows and other ruminants to combat global warming, a German magazine reported on Monday.

"The Hanover-based monthly Technology Review will report in its July issue that Andre-Denis Wright, a molecular biologist at Australia's CSIRO Institute, has found a vaccine that reduced the methane emissions of sheep by eight percent."

I was going to make more snide comments about Germans--who really deserve it--but it turns out this serum was researched and developed by an Australian! Shit. (Oops, better not or I'll be dosed with some crappy concoction.)

I'll let you in on a little secret--I'm a sheepherding canine. Oh sure, some of those other guys get all the attention, but my Australian ancestors were specifically chosen to herd sheep. And I gotta' say, I never heard word one from any of the oldsters about sheep belching being a problem. 'Course when my dad went into show biz, we lost touch with much of the clan, but Grand Dam Bitch can't remember any stomach gas issues and she's really, really old.

Sometimes I don't know who's more frightening--terrorists or the catassholes who worry about burping ruminants causing the next Ice Age.



posted by Harrison at 9:14 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment