Harrison
Name:Harrison Location:United States

The Original Lovable Little Fuzzball

Here's the straight stuff.


The adventures of Harrison are true.
Try a few of his Crunchy Bites for a taste.
--Alpha Human Mom





Friday, March 03, 2006


Cute Overload

No, this isn't one of my kids, although they were just as insufferably cute for about, oh, two weeks. Then they discovered my chewies stash and all bets were off.




If ya' think this is cute, ya' need to go into Cute Overload. Really. That's the name of the site. I usually don't do cute, but sometimes I make an exception. I'll even tell ya' there's a 'specially cute pic over there for you fe-lyin' lovers. Think I saw a comment about a cute lizard, too, but you can check that one for yourself.

Dug up at Big Paws Dog Blog



posted by Harrison at 6:32 PM


0 Comments:



Post a Comment